New for 2020-2021 – You’re a Star Community Awards
Show your appreciation to someone special this year for their service to our community during COVID-19 with a You’re A Star Community Award!
Examples of recipients you may chose to honor are a: Teacher, Coach, Custodian, Doctor, Nurse, Dentist, Grocery Worker, Mail Worker, Food Pantry Volunteer, Fire Fighter, Police Officer, Town Leader, Store Owner, Crossing Guard, Babysitter, or Anyone!
STAR (Staff and Teacher Appreciation and Recognition) Awards
Honor exemplary educators, school staff, and community members who have made a difference in your child’s education by participating in the Foundation’s STAR Award recognition programs.
How both STAR and Community Awards work:
- Select either the Community Award or STAR Award button and complete the form, including details of who you want to honor, a special message (optional), and contact information.
- The FBE will create your personalized award and will deliver a print version to any work or home location within Belmont, MA.
- For recipients without a Belmont address, the FBE will deliver awards to the Sender’s Belmont address for you to deliver personally.
- If you would prefer an electronic version of the award to be delivered, please be sure to add the correct email address for your recipient.
- Your payment ($25 for one award of $100 for five awards) is a direct donation to the FBE and will be used to fund innovative and enriching experiences for our Belmont Public School students.
Sample STAR Award messages – Click here for more than 100 sample messages.
STAR and Community Appreciation Awards are available year-round but make particularly appropriate holiday and end-of-school year gifts.