We are very excited to announce the FBE Rapid Response Grant! Created to make a positive impact on current student learning, these grants provide quick and responsive funding to educators for needs that arise as a result of the COVID-19 pandemic.
- Rapid Response Grants must qualify with a rapid need and have a positive impact
- Grants must be implemented and positively impact the delivery of education for the 2020-2021 school year
- Requests should have the support of the school principal
- All equipment purchase requests must have a quote with technology requests requiring pre-approval by the Director of Technology
- All purchased equipment is considered property of the Belmont Public Schools
- Training or professional development requests must be submitted by a Leadership Council member
- Grants that do not meet these criteria will be deferred to the normal grant cycle
- The FBE is committed to an expedited 2-4 week turnaround time from grant submission to approval
Rapid Response Grants are in addition to our regular grant cycles, and continue FBE support for the exploration of innovative approaches to teaching, the creation of classroom materials, incorporation of new technology, and participation in structured professional development.These new grants should fall within the FBE’s mission of making a meaningful difference in the education of every Belmont student by supporting innovation teaching and enriching classroom experiences to positively impact student learning.